- Anyone who has attended the CCP – Fundamentals Module
- Internal & external coaches
- Managers who want to coach on the mindset of their employees
- Coaches who did their basic training elsewhere (ROOT© , CPC, Inspiring Coaching)
An intake interview is required for anyone starting from a base other than the CCP – Fundamentals Module. This is to streamline the expectations of all parties.
- You will learn in-depth coaching using the 8 ICF competences. You can download the ICF competency model here.
- During this course, you will further develop your own coaching style.
- You learn to coach at a persuasive level.
- You learn to deal with emotions in coaching, both your own and those of your coachee.
- You sharpen your quality of being fully present as a coach.
- You acquire a basis for coaching on identity.
The CCP – Advanced Module is a continuing coaching course that focuses on coaching on beliefs. This training is also module 2 from the ‘Certified Coach Program’ route leading to an ICF certificate. Admission requirements apply for this advanced training.
If you also successfully complete both the CCP – Fundamentals Module and the CCP – Certification Module, you can apply for the PCC (Professional Certified Coach) certificate directly from the ICF.
Blok 1: Being fully present as a coach
- Distinction between single loop, double loop and triple loop learning.
- Being fully present and coaching from comfort and confidence.
- Reframing: methods and applications.
- Using systemic empathy and intuition.
Block 2: Coaching on beliefs
- Beliefs vs assumptions.
- Learning to listen between the lines for hidden beliefs.
- Distinguishing limiting and empowering beliefs.
- Mirroring beliefs and co-creatively identifying which thoughts are most hindering.
- Questioning the roots of beliefs and deploying a change process to arrive at new beliefs.
- Double loop framing and client consent.
Block 3: Turning limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs and anchoring them emotionally-mentally
- Values: ladders, top values and criteria.
- Transforming limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs through the ‘structure of belief’ and other methods.
- Various methods that strengthen the anchoring process of the new perception.
Block 4: Welcoming emotions and feelings and staying fully present
- Increasing one’s own emotional intelligence.
- The signature theory of emotions: what do they want to tell us?
- Staying fully present with emotions yourself.
- Various methods for working around specific emotions.
- Guiding forgiveness processes.
Block 5: Coaching on identity – a foundation
- What are identity themes in coaching?
- Some methods on coaching self-confidence.
- Working with ‘parts’ of the personality.
- Change versus transition.
- Experiencing the power of metaphors.
- The identity of the coach.
All our training courses are organised in the name and on behalf of Coaching 4 coaches BV.
To attend this course, you must have first completed the CCP – Fundamentals Module course or an equivalent course or must have an intake interview with one of the Master Coaches.
Interested in an English spoken in-company training? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org