- You will learn in-depth coaching based on the 8 ICF competences. You can download the ICF competency model here.
- You learn how to coach at behavioural and competence level and how to achieve perception expansion.
- During this program, you develop your own coaching style and put your personal emphasis on becoming the best version of yourself as a coach.
- You learn to coach on a persuasive level.
- You learn how to deal with emotions in coaching, both your own and those of your coachee.
- You sharpen your quality of being fully present as a coach.
- You acquire a basis for coaching on identity and beliefs.
- After completing the entire Certified Coach Program, you will be able to coach at the level of Professional Certified Coach as described by ICF.
If you successfully complete the CCP – Fundamentals Module, CCP – Advanced Module and the CCP – Certification Module, i.e. the entire Certified Coach Program, you can apply for the PCC (Professional Certified Coach) certificate directly with the ICF via the ACTP route.
CCP – Fundamentals Module 1
Block 1: Coaching as a role, style, skill, attitude and profession
- What is coaching and at what levels do you coach?
- What is coaching and what is it not?
- The role of the coach and coaching styles and roles.
- The basic attitude and beliefs of the coach.
- The building blocks of a coaching conversation.
- Introduction to the PCC Markers and the ICF competencies.
- The development path of yourself as a coach and your coachee.
- Levels and themes of coaching.
- Coaching and learning and change processes.
- Coaching in relation to other professions.
Block 2: Connection, Co-creation, Deep listening, Powerful questioning
- Listening as a coach vs. listening as a colleague.
- Being connected and observing (self-observer).
- Listening in the here and now: what is/isn’t being said?
- The power and effect of rephrasing in various dimensions.
- Report: Pacing & Leading, Matching & mismatching, …
- Sensory preferences in language.
- Powerful questions about the whole experience: physical, emotional, mental.
- Questioning decision processes.
- Awareness questions versus information questions.
- Co-creation: the deeper meaning.
Block 3: Result Orientation & Direct Communication
- Results-driven vs results-oriented.
- Psychological contracting with your coachee.
- Long- and short-term goals and conversational goals.
- Defining the outcome of a coaching process and breaking it down into coaching themes.
- Motivation questioning.
- Power-focused versus Gap coaching.
- Stimulating values in your coachee.
- Direct communication: re-approach, input of intuition, thoughts and feelings in a coaching manner.
- Reflections in various forms: appreciative and developmental accents.
- Silences, interruption and encouragement.
Block 4: Perception-enhancing methods, Ethics and Contracting
- The change process as a guide during coaching processes.
- Learning processes and hiccups: how to support them as a coach?
- Professional reflection as a basis for continuous growth.
- Questioning perceptual positions for consciousness expansion.
- Working with polarities (from either-or to and-and).
- Talent- alongside competence-based coaching.
- Ethical boundaries – cases and ICF code of ethics.
- Pathway contracts and your coach profile.
Block 5: Integration of Fundamentals at ACC level
- Practical exercises followed by feedback.
CCP – Advanced Module 2
Block 1: Being fully present as a coach
- Distinction between single loop, double loop and triple loop learning.
- Being fully present and coaching from comfort and confidence.
- Reframing: methods and applications.
- Using systemic empathy and intuition.
Block 2: Coaching on beliefs
- Beliefs vs assumptions.
- Learning to listen between the lines for hidden beliefs.
- Distinguishing limiting and empowering beliefs.
- Mirroring beliefs and co-creatively identifying which thoughts are most hindering.
- Questioning the roots of beliefs and deploying a change process to arrive at new beliefs.
- Double loop framing and client consent.
Block 3: Turning limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs and anchoring them emotionally-mentally
- Values: ladders, top values and criteria.
- Transforming limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs through the ‘structure of belief’ and other methods.
- Various methods that strengthen the anchoring process of the new perception.
Block 4: Welcoming emotions and feelings and staying fully present
- Increasing one’s own emotional intelligence.
- The signature theory of emotions: what do they want to tell us?
- Staying fully present with emotions yourself.
- Various methods for working around specific emotions.
- Guiding forgiveness processes.
Block 5: Coaching on identity – a foundation
- What are identity themes in coaching?
- Some methods on coaching self-confidence.
- Working with ‘parts’ of the personality.
- Change versus transition.
- Experiencing the power of metaphors.
- The identity of the coach.
CCP – Certification Module 3 (ACTP Certification)
- Written integration exercise
- Portfolio Reflection: as a participant, you are invited to reflectively describe your learning on double loop.
- Oral Certification at PCC level. During this day, as a participant, you coach an unknown coachee for 30 minutes.
- As a summary, you will receive a report from our master coaches with feedback on your exercises. This feedback is based on the ICF PCC markers.
All our training courses are organised in the name and on behalf of Coaching 4 Coaches BV.
The full training lasts 27 days, including 6h coach-the-coach and a minimum of 28h supervisions, plus practice groups.
- Module 1 lasts 8 training days + 3.5 days
- Module 2 takes 11 training days + 2.5 days
- Module 3 lasts 2 days.
Interested in an English spoken in-company training? Please contact us at email@example.com